Roseville is seeking firefighter applicants. The department is establishing an eligibility list for hiring in 2019 and 2020.
Duties of a Full-Time Firefighter
The Roseville Fire Department provides fire prevention, fire suppression, rescue, and medical first
responder services. Annually, firefighters respond to more than 5,000 calls for service. Full-time
firefighters work a 24-hour rotating shift.
• Respond to a vast and unique variety of fire, emergency medical, and rescue calls
• Possess basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS) skills
• Assist with performing life safety inspections and prevention programs
• Build a strong connection with the community through response, engagement,and education
• Assist with public education events and outreach
• Be part of a progressive fire department with a community-first approach
• Work with state-of-the-art equipment in a modern fire station
David Brosnahan, Assistant Fire Chief
Roseville Fire Department
2701 Lexington Ave
Roseville, MN 55113